We believe financial advice starts with a comprehensive financial plan, which can help you make smart decisions about your wealth in a way that is consistent with your goals. When you begin with a plan tailored specifically for you, you’ll have greater confidence knowing whether you’re on track for the future you want.
Depending on your situation, your financial plan may include advice in the following areas:
- Your current financial position and its impact on your goals
- Establishing an investment strategy that is consistent with your goals and tolerance for risk
- Methods for maximizing your retirement income or ensuring you are taking the appropriate steps to help achieve your retirement goals
- Short- and long-term steps to minimize taxes
- Potential gaps in your financial safety net and how to close them
- The impact of life events on your wealth and strategies for dealing with them
- Prioritizing your action plan and what “next step” you should consider to help reach your financial goals
- The importance of an effective estate plan in your overall financial strategy
If you’re facing important financial questions or issues, financial planning may provide the help you need.
In addition to the plan itself, we can recommend specific product solutions that may be able to help meet your objective. While they aren’t technically part of your plan – and you’re under no obligation to implement them, of course – we believe that taking steps to make progress toward your goals is just as important as seeking advice.
Keep in mind that financial advisors do not provide specific tax or legal advice, and you should always consult your tax and legal advisors regarding your own specific situation.